Neat and tidy attire appropriate to golf is the minimum standard expected on the Gungahlin Lakes Golf Course.
Acceptable clothing for men
- collared shirts with sleeves, skivvies and turtleneck tops
- slacks, shorts and jeans in good clean condition
Acceptable clothing for women
- collared shirts, blouses, skivvies and turtleneck tops
- slacks, skirts, shorts, skorts, jeans in good clean condition and ¾ pants
- soft spiked golf shoes or suitable sports shoes worn with socks
Not acceptable clothing
- t-shirts, singlet tops, midriff tops, strapless/thin straps or halter neck sun tops
- Hi-Vis work wear
- football wear including football socks, tracksuits pants,
- board shorts or beach wear
- clothing with offensive text or excessive advertising
- metal spiked shoes, thongs, sandals, work boots or shoes with defined heels
- sun dresses
- gym/active wear
If you’re unsure about appropriate clothing, call the Pro Shop on 02 62424662 they will be able to assist.
Members and visitors should be aware that different dress standards apply if entering the main club’s upstairs dining and bar facilities. These standards are applied by the Ainslie Group and not the Golf Committee.
2020 Gungahlin Lakes Club Championships
Course Maintenance Update
Delay to timesheet opening and competition restrictions
Get in TouchGungahlin Lakes Golf Club Cnr Gundaroo and Gungahlin Drives, Nicholls Phone: + 61 2 6180 0821 (Golf Office) or 6242 6283 (Main Reception) Pro Shop: + 61 2 6180 0840 or 6242 4662 Fax: + 61 2 6242 9437 (Golf Office) or 6242 5158 (Club Administration) Emails for golfing matters only: firstname.lastname@example.org