Neat and tidy clothing and footwear appropriate for golf is expected on the Gungahlin Lakes Golf Course.
Acceptable clothing for men
- collared shirts with sleeves, skivvies and turtleneck tops
- pants and jeans in good clean condition
- dress shorts with belt loops
- hi vis workwear
- football wear, including football socks
- tracksuit pants
- clothing with offensive text or excessive advertising
- board shorts or beach wear
Acceptable clothing for women
- collared shirts, skivvies, turtleneck tops, polo shirts and round neck t-shirts with sleeves
- pants (long or ¾ length), skirts, shorts, skorts and jeans in good clean condition
- tights or stockings may be worn under shorts or skorts
- singlet tops, midriff tops, strapless/thin straps or halter neck tops
- sun dresses
- brief shorts, tracksuit pants or lycra tights
- soft spiked golf shoes or suitable sports shoes worn with socks
- metal spiked shoes
- thongs or sandals
- work boots
- shoes with defined heels
If you are unsure about appropriate clothing, call the Pro Shop on 02 62424662 for advice or consult a committee member. The above dress code also applies to the driving range.
Acceptable dress standard is at the discretion of the Golf Committee or its representative. Members and visitors will not be allowed on the course if incorrectly attired.
Members and visitors should be aware that different dress standards apply if entering the main club’s upstairs dining and bar facilities. These standards are applied by the Ainslie Group and not the Golf Committee.
Gungahlin Lakes Women’s Amateur Open Day cancelled
Tree stump grinding Temporary Local rule
Get in Touch
Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club
Cnr Gundaroo and Gungahlin Drives, Nicholls
Phone: 6180 0821 (Golf Office) or 6242 6283 (Main Reception)
Pro Shop: 6180 0840 or 6242 4662
Emails for golfing matters only: email@example.com